JK License Plate Holder

Request Jeep stuff
DKehler
Captain

JK License Plate Holder

Post by DKehler » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:58 pm

I damaged mine at Devils Peak and was wondering if someone has one laying around they'd sell me.
White JKR - 35" Goodyear MTRK - 2.5" Teraflex Coil Lift - Evo Gussets and LCA skids - Poly Tie Rod - Evo Protek System - Solid Diff Covers - Evo Rock Skins - Full Metal Fabworks Front Bumper - Superwinch Tigershark 11,500 Winch

sflippo
Corporal

Re: JK License Plate Holder

Post by sflippo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:43 pm

I've got one from when I got hit in a parking lot. I've never replaced it because the brokenness doesn't really bother me too much. I'll try to remember to bring it to work tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DKehler
Captain

Post by DKehler » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm

After alot of thinking I've decided to bend my plate around the tub like Chad's whenever I get done with silly things like a back-up camera and heated seats.
White JKR - 35" Goodyear MTRK - 2.5" Teraflex Coil Lift - Evo Gussets and LCA skids - Poly Tie Rod - Evo Protek System - Solid Diff Covers - Evo Rock Skins - Full Metal Fabworks Front Bumper - Superwinch Tigershark 11,500 Winch

Wrangler93
General

Post by Wrangler93 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Heated seats aren't silly...they're awesome! License plate on the other hand...they can still read it bent...lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
'93 YJ

B0nez
Colonel

Post by B0nez » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:46 pm

DKehler wrote:After alot of thinking I've decided to bend my plate around the tub like Chad's whenever I get done with silly things like a back-up camera and heated seats.

I was gonna suggest that but wasn't sure if you wanted to go that route. Its a lot cheaper and get stuck on fewer things. I highly recommend the 3M or Gorilla double stick tape for this - no one will ever get it off without bending the heck out of it in the process.

Edit: Yes heated seats in a jeep are silly :P